Our Wedding Planning Checklist will get you started off on the right foot. Not sure where or how to begin planning your wedding? For full and complete access to our Checklist email us today at email@example.com or fill out our contact form we’d be more than happy to address any of your questions or concerns.
Twelve to eighteen months prior to wedding
- Choose a date (or up to 3 so you can be flexible).
- Set a budget that’s right for you
- Start compiling your guest list based on the budget you’ve set
- Start researching and visiting venues
- Talk budget and decide who is contributing what.
- Discover your wedding style.
- Choose your wedding party:
Maid of Honor and Bridesmaids, Best Man and Groomsmen, Flower Girl and Ring Bearer.
- Explore ceremony and reception venue options.
- Start assembling a team of wedding pros: planner, photographer, videographer, caterer, florist, and musicians.
- Browse wedding dress and veil styles.
- Create wedding and style boards on Pinterest.
- Get engagement photos taken.
- Start planning an engagement party
Ten to twelve months out
- Choose bridal party attire and accessories.
- Reserve ceremony and reception venues.
- Book officiant.
- Hire photographer, videographer, caterer, DJ/band, florist, and planner.
- Purchase wedding dress, veil and undergarments.
- Establish a fitness routine.
- Establish a skin care/beauty routine.
- …& More
Eight to Ten months out
- Find 3 hotels (at different price points) for out-of-town guests and yourselves if required.
- Begin planning honeymoon
- Get music samples for bands and ceremony music, or schedule an interview with your DJ to talk about music preferences
- Do hair and makeup trials.
- ….& More
Contact us for a complete wedding planning checklist!
Day before the wedding!
- Deliver welcome baskets.
- Get mani/pedi/massage.
- Get to bed at a decent hour!
- Give gifts to the wedding party, fiancé and your family